Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Quotes for the Week

What Makes Someone a Hero?


I think a hero is someone who willingly and more often unwillingly faces adversity and survives it  because she must and through it becomes a stronger person.

When I was 19, my dress caught fire from a stove and I was severely burned.  I had no choice but to endure months of pain and  afterward I realized the ordeal made me a stronger person.

I think everyone has been a hero in some way in their life.  What do you think?  Have you been a hero?

P.S. I notice most of the above quotes are about men.  Women, unite!  We are heroes, too.

1 comments:

Susan Kane said... [Reply to comment]

Excellent perspectives on heroes and who or what they truly are. Thanks.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011