Sunday, February 13, 2011

Home Again!

I'm home again and slowly getting back to normal. The trip was great--volcanos, glaciers, mountains, and amazingly beautiful Buenos Aires. Alas, I didn't win the $100,000 Bingo pot on the ship, but I did win $13 from my sister in our ongoing Scrabble tournament.

I thought I'd share some photos of my trip:



Volcano near Puerta Montt, Chile


A friendly llama


Sunset from our cabin window

a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhJc3D9Hg2XVOL-LMKyUwpJFFFY4_78gpkMN4HPnIrXprAPROBjyXTXkyf5FXb8OW_yz3_tEC3zMPxzfJzxsH7hZPYI9ANBf23tsuDM7sdWNOihdFnbkFp3cKa7u1nejIZumi7bebIUEjST/s1600/South+America%252C+etc+073.JPG">
Avenue of the Glaciers


Gentoo penguin in the Falklands


My sister and I near the dock in Montevideo, Uruguay


The cemetery in Buenos Aires

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011