Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Quotes for the Week



My cats have been complaining that I have not blogged about them lately, so here are some cat quotes to placate them and amuse you. They also insisted I post their pictures. Toby is on the top left, Tiki bottom right.

Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later. - Mary Bly

A meow massages the heart. - Stuart McMillan

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this. - Anonymous

A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does stand on two legs.- Sarah Thompson

After scolding one's cat one looks into its face and is seized by the ugly suspicion that it understood every word. And has filed it for reference.- Charlotte Gray

Everything I know I learned from my cat: When you're hungry, eat. When you're tired, nap in a sunbeam. When you go to the vet's, pee on your owner. - Gary Smith

The sun rose slowly, like a fiery furball coughed up uneasily onto a sky-blue carpet by a giant unseen cat. - Michael McGarel

1 comments:

Lisa W. Rosenberg said... [Reply to comment]

Yes! I love this one: Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later. - Mary Bly
Makes me miss my late cat so much. Husband and both kids are seriously allergic, so I've had to embrace the catless life.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011