Sunday, October 7, 2012

New Release: On Ouir Own: Widowhood for Smarties

I'm excited to announce the release of On Our Own:  Widowhood for Smarties, an anthology compiled by Silver Boomer Books, www.silverboomerbooks.com   I've published pieces in several of their anthologies and when I came up with the idea of one on widowhood, I contacted them.  Working as co-editor has been a delight for me.

The book contains poetry and prose about all aspects of the widowhood experience--loss, grief, dealing with every day life alone, venturing back into the world, memories and eventually joy and laughter again.  The many talented authors who contributed to the book are a joy to read.  I plan to interview some of them--I wish I could interview all--over the coming weeks.  I hope you'll enjoy what they have to say.

On Our Own is available at the link above or from Amazon and Barnes and Noble. 

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011