Wednesday, May 15, 2013

PR News: Stumbling Through the Dark and On Our Own: Widowhood for Smarties

Here are some ways I've been publicizing my memoir and the anthology I co-edited.  If you'd like to check out the sites with a view to get the word out about your own publications, please do.  And of course, I hope you'll take this opportunity to learn more about mine:

Thursday, May 16 starting at midnight and available for 24 hours:  Interview on www.TheAuthorsShow.com in the non-fiction area.  All about Stumbling Through the Dark, how it came to be, what I hope readers will get from it, etc. 

Saturday, May 18:  Guest post on Arlee Bird's blog:  www.wrotebyrote.blogspot.com What I've learned about memoir.

Currently:  Interview and essay on Sheila Bender's www.writingitreal.com
in the current newsletter.  About On Our Own:  Widowhood for Smarties with an essay called Parking Garage 2.

Currently:  Review of On Our Own:  Widowhood for Smarties at www.storycircle.org  or on Amazon.

I'd love some comments.  Thanks

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011