Monday, November 26, 2018

Gabriella is 20!

Today my granddaughter is 20. Happy Birthday, Gabby!  I can hardly believe 20 years have passed since you burst into the world.  I felt like I'd witnessed a miracle.  I've watched you crawl, say your first word ("cat," of course), watched you toddle up to my three-way mirror and watch all the images of yourself, played games with you, read books with you, taken you to the zoo and the symphony, saw you become a Bat Mitzvah and a few years later, graduate from high school.  And now you're no longer a teenager.  It's hard to believe!  You've made me a happy grandmother.  I wish you love and many more happy birthdays.
                                               Love,
                                               Nana

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011