Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jeopardy



I love Jeopardy. This year my daughter gave me a 365 day Jeopardy calendar. So far I've made $92,200 imaginary dollars supplying answers to Jeopardy questions. I'm shooting for $150,000. Then maybe I'll take an imaginary trip around the world.

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to throw out some answers from my calendar and you can see how much you win. Leave your responses in the Comment section. I'll supply the correct answers...er, questions tomorrow. Each is worth $1000. Get them all right and you've won $10,000 imaginary dollars. Remember, your answers must be in the form of a question.

1. A giftr from Ted Kennedy to the Obamas, first dog Bo is this breed.

2, In this family, sisters Emily, Charlotte and Anne all wrote novels.

3. In the early 60s Maynard G. Drebbs would say, "You rang?" Later this Addams family character used it, too.

4. First developed in France in 1794, this system of communication's name is from the Greek for sign bearing.

5.She got an Oscar nomination for her role as the troubled sister in Rachel Getting Married.

6.The two main types of chemical bonds are ionic and this.

7.As a friend of Walt Disney, Roy Williams was the first to put these on a hat.

8.The title of thi 1980 scarefest refers to the telepathic powers of Danny, Jack Nicholson's son in the film.

9. Montana's state tree is this type of pine; Bonanza men called it home.

10.Models of this Apple product have included the Shuffle, the Nano and the Touch.

Good luck!

1 comments:

the addams family charlotte tickets said... [Reply to comment]

Great and informative post i really appreciate you as well as your daughter for giving a useful information.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011