Sunday, February 20, 2022

Word Play continued

 

Why is "dark" spelled with a k and not c?  Because you can't see in the dark.

Why is unwise to share our secrets with a clock?  Time will tell.

When I told my contractor I didn't want carpeted stepss, he gave me a blank stare.

Bono and The Edge walk into a Dublin bar and and the bartender says, "Oh no, not U2 again.

Prison is just one word to you, but for some people it's a whole sentence.

Scientists got together to study the effectrs of alcohol on a person's walk and the result was staggering.

I'm trying to organize a hide-and-seek tournament but players are really hard to find.

I got over my addiction to chocolate, marshamallows  and nuts.  I won't lie.  It was a rocky road.

What do you say to comfort a friend who's struggling with grammar? There, their, they're.

I went to the toy store and asked the assistant where the Schwarzenegger dolls are and he replied, "Aisle B Back."

What did the surgeon say to the patient who iinsisted on closing up their own incision? Suture self.

I've started telling everyone about the benefits of eating dried grapes.  It's all about raisin awareness.

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011