Sunday, February 13, 2022

Word Play

Hope you enjoy these Wordplay sentences:

Dad, are we pyromaniacs?  Yes, we arson.

What do you call a pig with laryngitis?  Disgruntled.

Writing my name in cursive is my signature move.

Why do bees stay in their hives during winter?  Swarm.

If you're bad at haggling, you'll end up paying the price.

Just so everyone is clear, I'm going to put my glasses on.

A commander walks into a bar and orders everyone around.

I lost my job as a stage designer.  I left without making a scene.

Never buy flowers from a monk.  Only you can prevent forest friars.

How much did the pirate pay to get his ears pierced?  A buccaneer.

I once worked at a cheap pizza shop to get buy.  I kneaded the dough.

My friends and I have named our band "Duvet."  It's a cover band.

I lost my girlfriend's audiobook and now I'll never hear the end of it.

                                                 * * *

It's Super Bowl Sunday, and I always root for the underdogs.  Go Bengals.


                                                                    * * *


My Wordle average is still 100%.  I understand there's now a six-letter Wordle.  


0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011