Saturday, May 7, 2011
Many thanks to Melissa Kline for the Versatile Blogger Award. I'm displaying it proudly. Please visit Melissa's site--see link above.
Now I'm passing the award on to the following bloggers (Note that I'm not including the 26 I listed from the A to Z Challenge. Everyone should have a chance for an award, don't you agree?
And here are my secrets. That's part of the deal. If you get the award, you direct traffic to the person who gave it to you, pass it on to 15 other bloggers, and tell 7to 10 secrets about yourself. I listed 25 facts about me, so I think these secrets have to be different. Here goes:
1. The only time I played hooky in school was when the art teacher said the next time we came to her class we had to draw something besides a house and a tree, and I knew I couldn't. (Still can't.)
2. I can't eat chocolate; it gives me migraine. (My life is tragic, isn't it?)
3. I once spent the night in the deserted Minneapolis airport when my plane got in past mightnight.
4. I know the capitals of all 50 states.
5. I have been in 44 of the 50 states. I haven't visited Rhode Island, Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota, Idaho, or Montana.
6. I caught chicken pox from a child the first year I worked as a speech pathologist and had to cancel my New Year's Eve date. He didn't believe my story and called at midnight to be sure I was home.
7. My favorite class in high school was Latin. Our Latin teacher was so beloved that her students raised money to buy her a ticket to Rome, to fulfill her lifelong dream.
Posted by thelmaz at 2:50 PM