Monday, October 24, 2022

Kindness Project (continued)


 Continuation of acts of kindness I have received, given or observed:

After my husband died, Michelle Lynn, a speech pathologist colleague, sent me a book titled "Healing After Loss"  that contained daily readings to comfort someone grieving a loss.  I read each day's entry and found it so comforting that I've sent copies of the book to family or friends who have suffered a loss of someone dear.  I will never forget Michelle's act of kindness.

Coffee ice cream is my comfort food.  When I mentioned to my doctor during the pandemic that HEB was out of it and of course, I couldn't go out to other stores to look for any, she stopped by on her way to run errands with two pints of Hagen Daz coffee.  That made my day!

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011