Monday, April 16, 2012

O is for One Serving (or more) 3 2 1 Cake

<
Disclaimer: I haven't actually made this cake, but I saw the recipe in last week's food section and it sounded great. And unbelievably easy.

1 box angel food cake mix
1 box any other flavor cake mix

Combine the two mixes in a gallon-size self-sealing plastic bag. Place 3 tablespoons mix in a microwave-safe one-serving bowl or cup. Add 2 tablespoons water; mix. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Top with frosting, powdered sugar or chocolate chips. You have enough mix to make as many servings as you like.

a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiJJ6_L7S9P_jH4NNAUwJOWX2TInDUYRuTGhPuRxxFtpBvypVrxWuOlRiMOr7wbh45vob8STHsRCwmEgROoL90pO53EE33caVdgBjeLmxJxoSWuAbBStCL6E5LORN0R1O-V0XYJyqF9bIya/s1600/321-cake-baked1.jpg">

5 comments:

SueH said... [Reply to comment]

I'd be hard pressed to find these ingredients over here in the UK - but I do remember making something similar in the microwave, using plastic jelly-moulds for my kids, when they were small!

Just dropped by via the 'surprise me' button on the blog-hop - happy A-Z'ing!


SueH I refuse to go quietly!
Twitter - @Librarymaid

notes4neta said... [Reply to comment]

I've never heard of that cake recipe before- interesting! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Btw, I really like that quote you have on your header.

nutschell said... [Reply to comment]

this is an interesting recipe. must try it one of these days.:)
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com
Happy A-Zing!

Funny in My Mind said... [Reply to comment]

interesting! I shall try it!

Marianne (Mare) Baker Ball said... [Reply to comment]

looks interesting. popping in from a-z, and saw that your name is Thelma. My mom is a Thelma, so I'm already partial to your blog. I'll follow. :-)

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011