Wednesday, April 10, 2013
answers. Each day I religiously attempt the question and give myself the amount of "money" it's worth. On Sundays, which is Double Jeopardy day, instead of betting, I give myself $800 if I get the question right. So far this year, I have made $56,400. My goal is $200,000. Last year I almost made it.
1. Category: "Face"book. This marching maneuver used by a miliary formation can also mean a complete change of opinion. $1000
2. Category: Adjectives. This synonym for "wide" can be found before "cloth" or "minded." $200
3. Category. The White House. The walls of the white house are this "stone," a type of sedementary rock that has been painted over. $600
4. Category. The Super Bowl This quarterback, who wore #7, led the Broncos to 3 Super Bowl losses before winning back-to-back ones. $800
5. Category. Bible "R"oster. This name for a son of Leah means "behold a son" in Hebrew. It has nothing to do with a sandwich $400
6. Category. First Names. This name, like that of a girl in Harry Potter, is derived from the name of Hermes, messenger of the gods. $600
7. Category. Film Musicals. He played silent film star Don Lockwood who liked "Singin' in the Rain." $1000
8. Category. Quotations. Robert Burns wrote, "And we'll take a cup o' kindness yet for this. $2000
See the answers in Comments. How much did you make?
Posted by thelmaz at 6:52 PM